Monday, October 17, 2011

On the road again

We left Austin this morning at 7:15. The drive was uneventful again; nothing too exciting. I think I slept for half the trip! I must have been worn out from the last few nights.

We're staying at my parent's condo now. When we got there we turned the air on and made a quick trip to Walgreens for water and disinfectant wipes. I gave all of the counters and toilets a quick once over before getting ready for bed.

We're sleeping on an air mattress for the next couple of nights until the beds are delivered which is no biggie... until the huge roach crawled across the floor! Yikes!! At this point it's almost 10pm and both Scott and I are thinking that there's no way we're sleeping on the floor with roaches so we quickly jumped into the truck and headed over to Lowes to buy bug spray. Thankfully there was a Target closer and Scott made it through the doors with about 2 minutes to spare. Once we were back at the condo Scott sprayed for bugs and made me feel a bit more at ease. I don't think I'll truly feel comfortable until the beds arrive!

Otherwise, we had a relaxing night playing two handed euchre.

No comments:

Post a Comment