Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our Road trip is coming to an end

Our road trip is pretty much at the end with this past trip to Texas. We are still unaware with where we're going to end up. It's a toss up between Bend, OR and Prescott, AZ. We made the decision to stay in Phoenix for the winter to help my parents with their condo and to be with my side of the family for Christmas. At least we get to enjoy Phoenix at the best time of the year!

We both fly back to IN on Monday to visit our families since we will be in AZ for the holidays. It will also give us a chance to get some of our clothes and necessities that we need for the winter and then we will drive one of my parents cars back.

My parents are in the process of remodeling their condo and Scott and I are doing some of the work. I will continue to blog as we make progress with the condo and anything exciting that we do over the winter. We're both looking for 6 month contract jobs for the winter and are planning on hitting the road to either Oregon or Northern AZ come April or May. I guess we now have plenty of time to make our decision!

In the next few days I'm going to do a quick summary of our trip. I'm excited to actually look back and read all of the posts again. Look for more from us in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment