Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday - Funday

So I think we're pretty much 99% sure we're staying in the valley for the winter.  I'm definitely excited that we're going to enjoy the great weather and living near friends again. 

We've had a low key day today.  We left Shawn and Erin's this morning and started the errand running.

We headed over to the hospital again today to see my Uncle Ernie; unfortunately he was asleep again so we didn't get a chance to say hi.  I guess we'll have to keep on trying, the third time's a charm right?  :-)

After the hospital we headed over to my parent's condo.  It was the first time that I've seen the condo and after all the remodeling it's going to be really nice.  Scott and I are planning on doing lots of the work and I can't wait! 

After checking out the condo we went back down to Brian and Jen's place and watched football.  It was a nice relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment