Sunday, October 2, 2011

Phoenix


 It's been a fun and relaxing week.

We headed back over to Mike's Tuesday evening so that I could finish the girls purses with them. We had a fun night of decorating the purses and visiting with Mike and Jen.


Scott and I decided to go on a hike Wednesday morning on South Mountain again. This time we opted for a couple trails that we are both very familiar with. We went hiking at about 9:30 and it was already hot outside. We had a good hike. After the hike we just relaxed around Brian and Jen's pool again.

Scott left for his annual fishing trip up to New Mexico on Thursday. I also found some motivation Thursday morning to go for a 3.5 mile run. It was beautiful and felt great; however I wish I would have started about an hour earlier. I relaxed around the pool for the afternoon and met Mike for my first hot yoga class and then we went out for dinner. The yoga class was great however it was hot. I've never sweat so much in my life.  The room was at 100 degrees for the entire class.   As I looked around the room I could see sweat dripping off of everyone.   Dinner was also great.  Mike took me to a restaurant called True Food Kitchen. The food was delicious! Overall, today was an awesome day.

Brian and Jen left town Friday afternoon for the weekend and I stayed back and dog sat and enjoyed some time alone. Friday and Saturday flew by and the only thing I had to do each day was to make sure the dogs were fed! I spent the next two days relaxing by the pool, watching tv, reading and playing with and taking the dogs for walks.

Scott, Brian, and Jen all came back Sunday afternoon. It was great having everyone back in town! Tomorrow we leave for Prescott, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment