Monday, August 15, 2011

Idaho

Driving Through Idaho
What a great idea to stay at the Residence Inn, we both feel refreshed. Before we checked out we had to hit the hot tub one last time!

Bozeman Montana is such a cool town. We spent about an hour driving around. Bozeman has definitely made the list of potential places we could live.

The drive from Bozeman to West Yellowstone was beautiful once again. It seemed like we drove through a valley following a river with mountains on both sides of us. Beautiful! However, that's about where it ended. Idaho was terribly boring! I think I saw more wheat fields than potato fields and I thought this was the potato state.

Fire in Pocatello, ID
We did pass a wildfire so that made the trip a bit more interesting, but otherwise a fairly uneventful day.

We were hoping to make it to Boise today but decided to stop in Mountain Home, ID at a KOA. We drove for about seven hours. The weather here is nice and both Scott and I should sleep really good tonight. Lows are supposed to be in the 50's so I shouldn't have to bundle up as much!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a great time. I wish I was there.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete